Serving Food and Alcohol


Did you know that if you are serving food or alcohol at your OBs, open days or events then you must comply with relevant legislation?

Food compliance

Although there may be different rules from state to state, each takes their initial food safety regulations from legislation that covers both Australia and New Zealand

For your own state’s regulations, see

Alcohol compliance

These rules change from state to state, so it is important that you read up on the requirements for serving alcohol from your local authority.

Resource developed by the Community Media Training Organisation.