You can get the 2010 CBAA Conference Program on your mobile or laptop via our Google Calendar.
If you have a Calendar program that supports the ICS format you can subscribe by choosing to add a new calendar using the address http://cbaa.org.au/confcal.php/cal.ics. If using the link doesn't work, then try the suggestions below.
In Lighning or Sunbird:
- Right-click on your calendar list, choose 'New Calendar'
- Choose 'On the network' and click 'Next'
- Choose 'iCalendar (ICS)', enter the address above into the 'Location' box and click 'Next'
- Give the calendar a name (e.g. "CBAA Conference Program"), choose a colour and click 'Next'
- You should see the message that your calendar has been created. Click 'Finish'
For Apple Mac iCal:
- Use this link: ical://cbaa.org.au/confcal.php/cal.ics
On your iPhone:
- Choose 'Settings'
- Choose 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'
- Choose 'Add Account'
- Choose 'Other'
- Choose 'Add Subscribed Calendar'
- In the 'Server' box enter: cbaa.org.au/confcal.php/cal.ics
- Choose 'Next'.
- Your phone will attempt to read the calendar, and present you with some options. You can accept the default values and choose 'Done'.
For blackberry users, you can open the XML file on your phone to view events. The address is http://cbaa.org.au/confcal.php/cal.xml.
Have you subscribed using somthing else? Do you want us to find out how to get the calendar on your device?
Let us know by posting a followup below.