2013 Deutsche Welle Internship
Deutsche Welle, Germany’s international public broadcaster, is looking for a young journalist who has experience in both radio and online journalism to work in Germany in 2013.
DW Radio is offering two six months internships in DW’s English language department. The internships will start in January and July.
- Must have a university degree
- Must be committed community radio broadcasters
- Must have experience as a radio journalist and the necessary technical knowledge.
- Must have online journalism experience and the necessary technical knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate an interest in European and German current affairs and issues
- Must understand, speak and read German or be ready to attend the Goethe Institut to improve basic German language skills
Deutsche Welle interns work from its Bonn headquarters. They receive professional guidance and have the opportunity to gain international experience covering issues and events in Germany and throughout Europe.
Interns receive a training salary of 1530 Euro a month, which allows a student lifestyle. DW will pay the return airfare from Australia to Germany and help find reasonably priced accommodation.
Further information, including the 2013 Deutsche Welle Internship Application Kit is available here.
Applications close 17 August 2012Posted Thu, 17/05/2012 - 11:10am by cbaa_admin