One Minute, One Action, One Planet
Welcome to the content of the Community broadcasting Association of Australia’s ‘One Minute, One Action, One Planet’ project.
Funded by the NSW Environmental Trust, this project aims to provide community radio listeners with practical information on environmental issues and sustainability. It aims to give audience some simple and approachable advice they can take in their own lives to save energy and water and reduce greenhouse emissions.
The project is made up of 20 short radio segments narrated by science communicator and environmental expert Lish Fejer.
We would encourage you to use these segments to help promote energy efficiency and sustainability throughout New South Wales.
1. Saving hot water around the home - Duration: 1:30
2. What’s the point of draught-proofing? - Duration: 1:42
3. Saving energy through active and public transport - Duration: 1:16
4. Water saving in the garden - Duration: 1:34
5. Recycling green waste at home - Duration: 1:50
6. Making changes at work - Duration: 1:19
7. Using GreenPower (1) - Duration: 1:34
8. Using Green Power (2) - Duration: 1:23
9. Efficient use of hot water - Duration:1:41
10. Where to make biggest energy savings - Duration: 1:39
11. Cooling your home (1) - Duration: 1:46
12. Cooling your home (2) - Duration: 1:42
13. Heating your home (1) - Duration: 1:38
14. Heating your home (2) - Duration: 1:51
15. Saving energy in the kitchen (1) - Duration: 1:32
16. Saving energy in the kitchen (2) - Duration: 1:16
17. Saving energy when lighting your home (1) - Duration: 1:42
18. Saving energy when lighting your home (2) - Duration: 1:20
19. Saving energy when using electronic equipment - Duration: 1:28
20. Saving energy when building or renovating - Duration: 1:42